At the restricted military area in Alamogordo, New Mexico, where the first atomic bomb test codenamed Trinity was conducted, there are a number of commemorative plaques. Two are on an obelisk that was put together stone by stone there.
In 1945, there was a tower a few steps from this spot, which disappeared after the atomic bomb blast. The series 200 Miles to Trinity was an exploration of the Manhattan Project. Trinity is another series that shows the three views of the obelisk without a plaque. They are the sideshow even though they are there just as much, because no one poses on the sides without plaques. These three views, triptych of the banal, are cut in wood and they change from image to image. They become bright, outshine and dissolve. Something similar has already happened with the Uranium Club.